In this one-day workshop presented by a real estate attorney, complex aspects of title conveyance and property ownership in Colorado are discussed. Recent changes in Colorado real estate law and court cases are also reviewed.
Upon completion of the workshop, participants will have an expanded understanding of title conveyance issues to include:
- Validity of deeds
- Statutory presumptions of title conveyance
- Variations of Trusts, partnerships, corporations, co-ownership interests, and name variances
- Basics of quiet title law suits
- Broad understanding of estates and decedent’s estates
- Practical application of after acquired title
- Review and process of complex conveyance documents
- Encourage communication and sharing of information
Instructors: Barbara Butler & Terry Long
- Monday All Day Session
August 26, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Venue: Beaver Run Resort
Venue Phone: 1-800-525-2253
Venue Website: https://www.beaverrun.com/Address:
Individuals can make reservations at any time by calling: 1-800-525-2253 and referencing “CATA 2019” – OR – a member can register online here.
In order to receive discounted group rates, please make your reservations prior to July 27, 2019.
For additional details, view the Lodging Information PDF.